Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
andrey08

ру клава

Рекомендуемые сообщения

x5 will be non international server, so all we need - remove cyrillic from International xDR

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Поделиться сообщением

uaolmer,

thx but I don't know how long we will here. Administration of ShockWorld opening new x5 server soon and for me it's clear sign that they want kill x-DR International.

BucketHead    considers foolish those Russians who do not know English language, do you feel you are stupid if you don't know Russian language?))

Изменено пользователем Gavrosh

Поделиться сообщением

i think that stupid thing only one - ppl like gavrosh & salvente, who wants to shout, trade, command, pm, global, hero (i hope this never will be happened) only in russian, set trade with "ПРАДАМ СВОЙ МОСК НИДОРАГА" & thinking 'bout it all fine

so picard, pls tell to this two extremely stupid kids that cyrillic will kill International xDR as international, soon - noone eng speaking player will play here & noone gavrosh/salvente sh1t will play cause online will be unplayable

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Поделиться сообщением

i think that stupid thing only one - ppl like gavrosh & salvente, who wants to shout, trade, command, pm, global, hero (i hope this never will be happened) only in russian, set trade with "ПРАДАМ СВОЙ МОСК НИДОРАГА" & thinking 'bout it all fine

so picard, pls tell to this two extremely stupid kids that cyrillic will kill International xDR as international, soon - noone eng speaking player will play here & noone gavrosh/salvente sh1t will play cause online will be unplayable

опять врешь)) не ТОЛЬКО на русском, а каждый на каком хочет языке - но ты трепло известное - тебе простительно))

again you're lying)) not ONLY in Russian , and everyone writes on which wants to language - but you YAP known - you forgivable))

Изменено пользователем Gavrosh

Поделиться сообщением

This is (or was) international server. On entire world English language is know as international. You cant change it so if you want build international server all other languages should be prohibited. SIMPLE! But nvm is to late. You screw up server.

Поделиться сообщением

But eng speaking community need it more than rus, why all eu ppl so passive?

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Поделиться сообщением

But eng speaking community need it more than rus, why all eu ppl so passive?

You really dont see that they are not passive, just almost all left ? Was time that many players asking what is going on TheToxic forum. Moderator just wiped out theirs messages or gave answer: "wait, all problems will be solved" and they was waiting. Every day less and less. One word to administrators. Wanna lose ur players? First: delete theirs messages from forum, 2nd give them stupid answers for important questions, 3rd piss of them.

Word for administrator this forum: and what? want you give me warrning or maybe wipe out my message? OK, your choice, but u lose another 20-30 players.

Without players you have nothing and you must care about them and give them respect.

Поделиться сообщением

это да ) ну и ладно, уже всё равно это не так важно, интерлюд через неделю ))

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Поделиться сообщением